** Be sure to check our Forms Page and Click "User Fee Policy" to see if your family qualifies for the HWRHS User Fee Relief program for Families with multiple sport and multiple child athletes.
** Scholarship Paperwork can be found by Clicking "Athletic Forms and Policies" on the Left, Blue Tool Bar
Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Updated Physicals
In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on File with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated August 23, 2020, then it would be valid through September 23, 2021, After September 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THROUGH FAMILY ID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.FAMILYID.COM AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS
** Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete **
1. Click “Sign up” in upper right hand corner of the web page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your Family Name, Email Address and create a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
2. Log in & Find Program by entering “Hamilton Wenham” in the search box. Click “SPRING Registration 2021-22.” Please fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. PAYMENT for SPRING Season athletics will begin March 8th. Final User Fee amounts will be determined by the number of registered athletes at that time. Sign-up now, Pay later.
In order to make a payment for On-Line Registration, you must either:
a. Pay the User Fee through My School Bucks
b. Choose "Scholarship" Option and then submit required paperwork to HWRHS Principal's Office
c. Choose "Family User Fee Relief Option" after verifying that your family qualifies for this program.
4. Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information, finalize payment and to check your registration(s).
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR $0.00 AND NEED TO FINALIZE PAYMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- For those that have chosen Scholarship already as an option (or for those that want to apply for Scholarship), please go back into the registration using same login credentials as before, ensure that Scholarship is checked, then click submit to finish the application. Remember that just checking this option does not complete the process. The paperwork found here must be filled out and completed to Mr. Menegoni before a decision is rendered.
- For those that have chosen User Fee Relief (3rd Sport Free as an Individual or 4th and Greater as a Family), already as an option (or for those that believe they qualify for this option), please go back into the registration using same login credentials as before, ensure that User Fee Relief is checked, then click submit to finish the application.
Paying the remainder of your balance is simple! Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your FamilyID account.
- On the blue bar at the top of the page, click Registrations.
- Next to your registration, click Summary.
- Click Pay and Submit.
- Press Proceed to Payment.
- Follow all instructions for payment.
SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 800-311-4060 X3. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
HWRHS Athletic Department